Keep your company’s products out of the wrong hands!
Products that fail to meet company standards or regulations pose a threat if not disposed of in a secure, documented fashion. Landfills are no place for sensitive and defective materials that could re-surface in an aftermarket. As a safe, secure alternative and with brand protectionism in mind, Wasteco offers product destruction services that render materials and media unusable and irretrievable by crushing and/or shredding methods. We also provide thorough documentation to help you satisfy the needs of regulators and stakeholders. In addition, customers can arrange to witness the product disposal first hand at our Orenda Recycling Centre or Dixie Recycling Centre.
Our Product Destruction services include:
- Damaged goods
- Defective or recalled goods
- Gift Cards
- Wasteco is certified by NAID (National Association of Information Destruction Inc.) for confidential media destruction including: hard drives; DVDs; CD-ROMs; CD-Rs; USB sticks; memory cards; VCR video tapes; cassettes; reels etc
- Obsolete inventory
- Off-specification products
- Past-dated inventory or beverages
- Product de-packaging for recycling or destruction
- Uniforms, ball caps and footwear
- X-Rays, microfilm and microfiche